Decorative finish & paint techniques
During this fun hands on workshop you'll learn several creative paint techniques to add stylish colour, depth and patina to your projects. As part of this workshop you will work on project sampler boards which you will be able to take home.
Some of the techniques we'll explore:
Rough Luxe, Colour Washing, Blending, Dry Brushing, Frottage, Craqueleur
Join us from 1030am to 1.30pm at the Little Gems Creative Centre at Bakers Hall, Mount Bures. CO8 5DJ
- Course from 1030 to 1.30pm
- Refreshments throughout the day - we suggest you bring a packed lunch
- Apron & protective ware as needed
- Tools, paint & other basic hardware accessories (specific requirements should be discussed prior to the course and we may be able to provide at small additional cost)
- Free Parking
- 10% off Annie Sloan & Redesign with Prima creative products purchased on the day.